February 13, 2008

New Afghans

I have begun a new afghan, one which I have dubbed 'The Acid Trip Windmills Afghan', due to the bright ass colors which I am using. I think its going to come out looking pretty cool, and will likely get done pretty quick, since I am taking the squares to class and knitting them there and at work, so I'm averaging about 2 a day, and I think I figured out that I need about 64 squares. Yikes.

Haven't done much one the scrapghan, I got bored with it. Go figure.

Began the crayon afghan for Sean's sister, of which two crayons are done. Need to keep working on that.

The latest on the Lily Chin dress is that I got most of the way through the pattern and decided that it was feasible and now am on the hunt for yarn. Right now I am thinking Wool of the Andes from Knitpicks. Seems close to gauge, and given that it is an outdoor wedding in October, I am anticipation being a little chilly. Even if it is warm, I would rather be too warm than cold any day, so I figure wool isn't unreasonable.

No comments: